Group Adventure Vacation Rental in Costa Rica
Fabulous Meals & 5 Private Cabins
Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge is available as a vacation rental to groups of up to 28 who desire a natural reprieve, unlimited activities, spacious & comfortable accommodations, and unparalleled service in an exclusive and pristine environment. Programs can be tailored for friends, families, sports clubs, environmental organizations, specialty classes and educational retreats.
Nicuesa Lodge offers you exclusive use of the following amenities:
- Exclusive Use of Entire Lodge and Preserve: Enjoy a beautiful and uniquely designed 3000 sq.ft Main Lodge Building with Bar, Dining room, Garden Lounge Area. The two story building offers spectacular views of the surrounding rainforest and the Golfo Dulce.
- Accommodations for 18 to 28 Persons: Including 5 private cabins (three 1-bedroom, one 2-bedroom and one cabin suite) and a separate 4 Room Guest House. All rooms have private hot water open air showers, hardwood floors, ceiling fans, queen size beds, and private terraces.
- 165 Acre Property with Private Trail System Adjacent to National Park and fruit orchards growing bananas, papaya, watermelon, pineapple, oranges, grapefruit, starfruit, cas and other exotic tropical fruits.
- Three Fabulous Meals Prepared Each Day: Created by our chefs with emphasis on local tropical fruits, vegetables and freshly caught fish.
- All-Day Multisport Thrills, including guided tours:
- Snorkel Tour of Golfo Dulce – motor boat or kayak
- Kayak Tour of Golfo Dulce
- Rio Esquinas Mangrove Jungle River Tour (kayak or motor boat)
- Rainforest/Waterfall Hiking tours in Piedras Blancas National Park
- Birding Tour
- Sunset Motor Boat Tour
- Golfo Dulce In-shore Fishing Tour (Pacific Ocean sport fishing available at extra cost)
- Unlimited Self Guided Use of preserve trails, kayaks, fishing gear, snorkeling gear, 3 motor boats with captain.
- Excellent Guest to Staff Ratio:Staff of 20 including:
- Personal Chef
- Housekeeping service
- Activity Guides
- Boat captains
- Boat Pick Up and Drop Off from town of arrival / departure (from Golfito and/or Puerto Jiménez)