Costa Rica Eco Lodge Vacation Packages
Adventure & Relaxation
- Tierra y Mar (Land & Sea) A Family Adventure – Enjoy an unforgettable escapade with all your family and discover nature together with a unique vacation package. This family trip offer includes Educational Tours, Guided Activities and Nature/Wildlife experiences galore!
- Multisport Escapade – Exciting Activities and Nature/Wildlife Tours of your choice: Kayak Tour of Golfo Dulce or Rio Esquinas Jungle River, Rainforest Hiking, Botanical Garden Tour, Horseback Riding, Mountain Bike Tour, Golfo Dulce Boat/Snorkeling Tour, In-Shore Fishing and more…
- Rainforest Discovery – Enjoy of the Rainforest with our selection of Activities and Nature/Wildlife Tours including Kayaking, Rainforest Hikes, Botanical Garden Tours, Snorkeling Tours, In-shore Fishing and much more.
- Honeymoon Getaway –Wildly romantic Rainforest Cabin, with specially designed private activities to be enjoyed only by you two: Waterfall/Swimming Hole Hike, Aromatherapy Massage, Terraced Candlelight Dinner, and Exciting Adventure Activities & Nature/Wildlife tours with lodge guides.
- Yoga Bliss – Discover the re-balancing qualities of yoga practice in the midst of the rainforest with a unique set of guided adventures and yoga sessions imparted by our experienced resident instructors.
Mango Guest HouseThe Mango Guest House is a 2 story accommodation that has 4 private rooms. Set in a beautiful jungle garden area with mango trees on all sides and open views of the surrounding rainforest. Each room has private entrance, beautiful hardwood floors, private bathroom, private terrace, louver doors and windows that wrap around the room to afford panoramic views. Rooms have queen beds (or twin beds upon request) with mosquito netting and ceiling fans. The Mango Guest House is separate from the Main Lodge.
The mango house is great for all types of travelers. Especially a good choice for friends or families that want to be close, but also have the privacy of your own room with private bathroom. Also great for single travelers or those who are a bit nervous about staying in the jungle, as the mango rooms are more in an open area then the private cabins that are tucked into the rainforest. Also great for parties of approximately 6-10 that want to rent all 4 rooms at once.
One Bedroom CabinThese cabins are very private and set apart from all other accommodations. Tucked into the rainforest affording you a unique feeling of being in an amazing natural setting, yet with design and comfort details that has been described as simple yet jungle chic. Each cabin has a private entrance, beautiful hardwood floors, private open air shower-bathroom, private terrace, louver doors and windows that wrap around the room to afford panoramic views. Cabins have queen beds (or twin beds upon request) with mosquito netting and ceiling fans. The garden open air shower is within the cabin's bathroom, yet allows you to look at nature all around. Look out for the peeping monkeys!
Cabin SuiteThe new Cabin Suite is also very private and set apart from all other accommodations. Tucked into the rainforest affording you a unique feeling of being in an amazing natural setting, yet with design and comfort details that have been described as simple, yet jungle-chic.
Two Bedroom Cabin
Jaguar House/* */