Host an Unforgetable Retreat at Nicuesa Lodge
A Private Environment For Your Workshop
Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge offers you a unique and exotic location to organize a relaxing and private workshop. Learn all about this unique venue below… (Or click to download the full brochure)
In the midst of 165 acres of private tropical rainforest preserve, your workshop attendees will be surrounded by the sounds of toucans, monkeys, and vibrant wildlife in the lush rainforest, along with the soft lull of the ocean’s waves. Inspire the spirit, creativity, and harmony of your workshop with an eco-friendly and relaxed environment.
Special rates are provided exclusively to workshop/retreat organizers; which include a daily nature tour selection and 3 delicious meals every day for all guests. Our premises can be rented in two forms:
Lodge Operation Dates:
Regular Package Amenities Include:
- Tours: In addition to unlimited self guided use of preserve trails, kayaks, windsurfers, fishing and snorkeling gear, Price includes 1 guided kayak/snorkeling and rainforest hiking/birding tour daily. Additional tour options will be available at regular Nicuesa tour prices to be paid upon checkout.
- Use of Lodge Facilities and Preserve: including beautiful and uniquely designed Main Lodge with bar, dining room, garden lounge area which affords panoramic views of surrounding rainforest and gulf. Accommodations in private cabins or Mango Guest House. All cabins and rooms have private entrance, hot water open air showers, hardwood floors, ceiling fans and private terraces.
- Recreational Equipment includes: motor boats, kayaks, fishing gear and snorkeling gear.
- 165 Acre Property with private trail system adjacent to National Park and fruit orchard growing bananas, papaya, pineapple, oranges, grapefruit, star fruit, guava and other tropical fruits.
- Three Fabulous Meals (children’s menu available) each day by our chefs with emphasis on local tropical fruits, vegetables and freshly caught fish.
- Excellent Guest to Staff Ratio: Staff of 20 including manager, personal chef(s), housekeeping service, tour guides, boat captains.
- Transport: Boat pick up and drop off from town of arrival/departure (Golfito/Puerto Jimenez).
Do You Teach Yoga & Do Massage Therapy?
We are actively seeking for both professional yoga instructors and massage therapists to give classes at Nicuesa Lodge during 2014 and 2015. Please submit your CV by email: email@example.com.
Past Retreat Organizers Comments
Marsha White – Laguna Beach, CaliforniaYoga Teacher – Trip Leader [301-312-1642 / firstname.lastname@example.org ]
A Yoga Retreat at Nicuesa to me is a Mind/Body/Soul Experience! The place, the people, the food, the four elements of water, air, fire, and earth are in place making the vibration very high. What a great place to spend a few days and feel like you were away a long time. I believe one walks away feeling, relaxed, energized, revitalized a feeling of balance. I highly recommend Nicuesa.
Carolyn Christie – New York, NYRetreat Organizer
The beauty of running a yoga retreat at Nicuesa Lodge was that it far exceeded the expectations of all participants, including me. We were able to do yoga twice a day and interact with the environment through adventures right in proximity of the lodge. Those whowanted to see animals, there was plenty of chances between going for walks right on the premises, hiking in the rainforest behindthe lodge or visiting a nearby wildlife refuge by boat. Those who wanted to swim could snorkel and swim everyday. And for those folks whosimply wanted to relax and read, the lodge has plenty of comfortable settings to do just that. It was also very inspiring to visit Nicuesa,as Michael and crew are truly attempting to practice “sustainability” in the running of the lodge. It was a learning experience for all of us!
Lettie Arnold – Hanover, New HampshirePiltates Group Tour Leader | www.lettiearnold.com
I’ve been to the Osa for the last three years leading a Pilates Retreat and this year I chose Nicuesa. It is my favorite place I’ve been to on the Osa. I loved that the lodge and cabinas are nestled in the jungle and that yoga Pilates platform right on the gulf – it is a beautiful spot to teach. Everyone who worked at Nicuesa was extremely accommodating to our needs and schedule. If you are looking for the totally natural Costa Rica experience this is the place.